Thursday, February 24, 2011

What is "The Vampire Canvas" about?

Welcome to The Vampire Canvas!
The idea in this blog is to discuss and share various things... from book reviews to news and even some random stuff. I love books, so I will frequently post book reviews and my oppinions on books I read. I'd specially like to recieve your comments on those. Sharing views with other readers will be awesome!

Being an author myself, sometimes I will even tell you about what I'm writing and give you first hand information on things such as book giveaways and things I'm currently working on.

I decided to call this blog The Vampire Canvas because I personally love vampire literature and my latest novel "Distract my hunger" would also fall under that genre. Still, not all posts will be about vampires (or books)... the random factor makes things interesting too I believe. Different things will luckily intertwine harmonically and make this a true "canvas"...

I hope you enjoy reading this blog and that you help me make things quite interactive!

2 comments:

  1. Hey X,
    Just stopping by to see what's up! I love vampire "everything", too. I'm ur newest follower. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us. Much luck!
    See ya,
    Dana
    Readaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dana!
    I hope I can put up some if not witty at least interesting posts :)
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete