Thursday, March 31, 2011

"Promise" the first book of an amazing series by Kristie Cook

Promise (Soul Savers)
I found this book by chance on the net and found its description quite enticing so I decided to give it a try. The ebook is beautifully formated and words flow effortlessly from page to page. I bought it on smashwords in January and to be totally honest, once I started reading I simply could not stop.


It is the story of Alexis, a quite special human teen who holds a huge responsiblility since her birth... though she doesn't know at the beginning.
An amazing lovestory develops between Alexis and Tristan, a completely lovable character that you must read the book to meet...

I completely fell in love with this book, I went from not knowing the author to wanting to read everything she's written so far with this book. In fact, I can even say that "Promise" has become one of my favourite books of all time. It is a perfect mixture between a paranormal story and romance, so well balanced that it gives you action, romance and sexiness in a perfect dose.

Don't miss , book two of this amazing series!

No comments:

Post a Comment