Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Love Fantasy Sci-Fi Novels: Distract My Hunger by X. Williamson

Love Fantasy Sci-Fi Novels: Distract My Hunger by X. Williamson

If you follow the link I posted above, you will get to an amazing blog about books and book reviews. I got many ideas of books to read from there and to be honest, Siobhan, the blog owner, discovers amazing books! I truly have to thank her for broadening my to-read list and making me discover incredible books I didn't even know existed...
After checking it out for a while I decided to ask her if she wanted to read Distract my hunger and she accepted to review it! Well, by following the link you can also find out what she thought about it.
I'm sure that if you enjoy paranormal romance or urban fantasy books you will love her blog!
Distract my hunger

No comments:

Post a Comment